After signing up and choosing a plan, you’ll land on our homepage. Depending on the plan you've selected, you can access different products, set up your account and look up our data fields specifications.
In this article you might see products that aren't included in the plan you've chosen. If you see a product that piques your interest, take a look at our other plans.
Right at the centre of the homepage you'll see our products. You can easily navigate through them at any time using the sidebar on your left-hand side.
Depending on your plan, you can also find the following items on the sidebar:
- In Files you can access your Datasets, Exports, Private databases and Enriched files.
- Search Engine: Search Engine grants you access to most of our data. Search for keywords, apply over 200 unique filters in any combination and construct datasets that best suit your needs. Discover the location of websites, detect online stores, see what payment methods they use, and more.
- Know Your Customer: With Know Your Customer you can get tailored insights into your clients' websites. If you want to audit companies' domains and websites that belong to your prospective or current customers, all you need to do is give us a list with their names. Our smart crawlers will return an exhaustive information index for every domain or website on that list. You get to decide how often: every day or every month.
- URL Lookup: You can explore any website in our database and find extensive information such as business details, website popularity, technologies used on the website, core components of the website's hosting services, website security, and more. Go ahead and try it out with your own company website. You can look up one website at a time. If you need to look up more domains, upgrade to our Enterprise plan.
- Panel: Panel is a fixed set of 18 million websites that have always been available to us. We've indexed them every month in the past five years. Panel enables you to track any changes to these websites and gives you the big picture of how they've developed over time.
- Reverse DNS: You can use this technology to gain insights into the movement and expansion of businesses online. Find out what networks surround a particular domain, perform market analyses, generate leads, and expand B2B targeting groups with access to the world's largest IP database.
- Enrichment: You can refine datasets by filling in for missing information and adding completely new data fields. For example, if you provide an email address, you can find social media profiles, phone numbers, addresses, business details, and more. Upload a CSV file of your dataset and select what attributes you want to enrich.
- Set up your Profile: change your password and user information.
- Get an overview of your Usage: the number of exported records for each month.
- Integrations: You can connect and use our data in your favorite tools.
- API documentation: Dataprovider.com offers all its data through different endpoints. The complete list of endpoints, examples and explanations is available on our API documentation page. Your API key is connected to your account and is required to access our API. Create an API key and connect your account to access it.
- View the definitions of all data fields in Dataprovider.com in our Data Dictionary.
- Report a bug: If you run into glitches or errors in our system, you can report it by clicking on this button. Make sure you describe the bug in detail and how to reproduce it.
- Super Admin:
- If you are a company admin, you can add more users to the company account or set up permissions or limits to the account.
- You can also Impersonate another person within your company to view datasets.
At the bottom of the homepage you'll find our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement in Legal.
You can always return to the homepage by clicking on Home at the top of the sidebar.
If you need more space on your screen, you can collapse the sidebar by clicking on the yellow arrow.
If you want to learn more about setting up your account, click here.