Get one-click access to the data you need (including history) for in-depth analyses. Automatically keep the data in your system fresh.
Key benefits of Power BI
- Receive the most recent data from over 490 million domains
Plug in and receive the most recent web insights to solidify your interactive dashboards and reports.
- Monitor changes to websites
Designate which websites you want to monitor and get instant updates about any changes to these sites right in your Microsoft Power BI account.
- Export a large amount of company information to Power BI
Create bespoke datasets with our extended filters and export the data to your Microsoft Power BI account with just a few clicks.
How to integrate
- Make sure you have an Admin account in Power BI.
- Go to ‘Integrations’ in Dataprovider.com.
- Select ‘Power BI’.
- Click the ‘Connect’ button in the top right-hand corner.
- Install the app by following the steps in the Power BI pop-up window.
- You’re all set.
Now you can:
- Export datasets to Power BI.
- Monitor datasets and send data to your Power BI account (this is going to be released later this year).